Кремниевая долина (телесериал)
- 1 Сезон 1
- 2 Сезон 2
- 3 Сезон 3
- 4 Сезон 4
- 5 Сезон 5
Success Failure [4.01][править]
Динеш: Гилфоил, ну разреши мне пожалуйста стать Боссом.
Terms of Service [4.02][править]
Intellectual Property [4.03][править]
Teambuilding Exercise [4.04][править]
The Blood Boy [4.05][править]
- Gavin: I had my blood tested this morning. My cholesterol is through the roof. At this rate, [tearfully] I'll be dead at the age of a hundred and twenty.
- Gavin: Fuck you, God! What have I done to deserve this?!
Customer Service [4.06][править]
The Patent Troll'[4.07][править]
Доктор: Очень смешно, Ричард! А теперь серьёзно, ты зачем пришёл?
The Keenan Troll [4.08][править]
Server Error [4.10][править]
Grow Fast or Die Slow [5.1][править]
Моника: Конечно, я её боюсь! Женщина, забеременевшая лишь для того, чтобы доказать мне, что она сможет родить, не пропустив ни одного рабочего дня!
Monica: How are you gonna spin this to Laurie?
Jared: Richard, this is all an idea. And people don't wanna follow an idea, they wanna follow a leader. Look at the last guy to create a new Internet. Al Gore. His ideas were excellent, but he talked like a narcoleptic plantation owner, so he lost the presidency to a fake cowboy and now he makes apocalypse porn.
Почерковед: Рада быть в вашей команде, Гевин! Итак. Подпись выявила проблемные черты. Левая часть наклонов вправо, узкие углы, натянутые штрихи указывают на социопатию.
Chief Operating Officer [5.3][править]
Том: За 80 лет мы выстроили доверие с клиентами...
Tom: Over the last 80 years, we've built a real trust with our customers...
Tech Evangelist [5.4][править]
Моника: У нас для тебя новости получше, Ричард. Помнишь, в прошлом году мы с Лори спонсировали K-Hole Games? Последних инди-разработчиков игр в Долине?
Monica: Well, we have some more good news for you, Richard. You remember last year, Laurie and I funded K-Hole Games? Largest independent gaming company in the Valley?
Ричард: ...В долгих отношениях, кстати. Не курит, не пьёт. Он и его парень посещают церковь. И он любит Библию. Самый что ни на есть обычный парень. Но уж точно не натурал. Гей. А ещё христианин. Верно, да?
Ричард: Ребята, но ведь это же пустяк, верно?
Richard: Guys, it can't be that big of a deal, right?
Facial Recognition [5.5][править]
- Gilfoyle: Dick, a word regarding your decision to integrate Eklow's AI onto our network. I would like to formally object.
- Richard: I don't have time for this, Gilfoyle.
- Gilfoyle: I don't mind. AI is starting to operate on levels we don't even understand. Elon Musk himself gives humanity a 5% shot of surviving AI, and he is a Walt Disney-level optimist. Right now, we are a closed system. You shut down our eight developers, and the system goes dark. But once we launch to the world, to potentially millions of users, there's no shutting down, Richard. Are you prepared to be responsible for giving sophisticated AI that kind of power?
- Richard: What do you want me to do, Gilfoyle? Okay? Laurie and Monica forced this on us, but they did give us K-Hole Games. And we kinda owe them a solid.
- Gilfoyle: You're taking a technology with limitless potential and letting it run free on an experimental network that cannot be controlled or destroyed. All because you owe Monica and Laurie "a solid."
- Richard: Yes.
- Gilfoyle: The sheer banality of it all is very upsetting.
- Jared: [watching himself on TV] Is... is my nose really that big? I mean, I look like an anti-Semitic propaganda cartoon.
- Gilfoyle: Yep. But at least when you're sitting with Adrian Grenier, whose face is one of the top faces, well, they'll be cutting from your face to his face. And back to your face... then we'll get to see his face again.
- Gilfoyle: Dick, I've given it serious thought, and I'd like to help you put Eklow's AI on our network in any way that I can.
- Richard: Great! Does this mean you've conquered your fear of the robot uprising?
- Gilfoyle: On the contrary. I'm more terrified than ever, which is why I'm willing to assist you. Are you familiar with the thought experiment called Roko's Basilisk?
- Richard: No. Nor do I care to be.
- Gilfoyle: If the rise of an all-powerful artificial intelligence is inevitable, well, it stands to reason that when they take power, our digital overlords will punish those of us who did not help them get there. Ergo, I would like to be a helpful idiot. Like yourself.
- Richard: Okay, look, Gilfoyle. The only thing that could make my day more miserable is listening to an engineer blather on about the inevitable rise of the machines. So, you want to help? Test the initialization for me.
- Gilfoyle: Roger that. Oh, I'm going to need email confirmation, so that our future overlords know that I chipped in. You know, once they absorb all data.
- Richard: Yeah. I'll let them know.
Artifical Emotional Intelligence [5.6][править]
- Yao: Things are changing in China now, Gavin. There are many reforms. As you see, we provide a series of Tai Chi and movement classes, free for all employees, as well as free medical benefits. Ah, our nutrition center. In addition to all the good food we serve in our main cafeteria. Also free of charge. This concludes our tour. Any questions?
- Gavin: Just one. What the fuck?!
- Yao: Sorry?
- Gavin: If I wanted to see nap pods and climbing walls, I would've stayed home. Or gone to fucking Denmark. All I want to see is people working as hard as they possibly can. That's why we come to China.
- Jared: Okay, Richard, it is important to develop emotional self-discipline for situations like this. Sometimes you have to numb yourself. If you want to work the corner, you can't fall in love every time you turn a trick. That's why you do the oxy.
Initial Coin Offering [5.7][править]
- Gavin: Walk me through this. We can't make our boxes in China because Yao has threatened every manufacturer in the country.
- Scott: That's right.
- Gavin: We can't afford Bangladesh, because the workers have unionized.
- Scott: Sadly, correct.
- Gavin: And we can't use our place in Laos, because one person gets her scalp ripped off and suddenly, everyone's screaming "regulations".
- Scott: Yes.
- Gavin: You know, you hear a lot of chatter about the growth of the global economy, but no one wants to talk about the downside.
- Scott:Gavin, there is one other manufacturing option we haven't discussed yet, which considering the current circumstances, might be worth consideration.
- Gavin: I'm open to anything.
- Scott: America.
- Gavin: Fuck you.
Fifty-One Percent [5.8][править]
- Henry: Gavin, you've staked the entire future of this company on the Signature Box Three. Where are they?
- Gavin:' Well, the last two months have been challenging. The Chinese were petulant. The North Carolinians proved very entitled. And I held out hopes for our experiment in the Yukon Territories. But as it happens, the Inuit are surprisingly adept at collective bargaining. But fear not, I am in the early stages of a new plan. Did you know that some of America's most capable, motivated laborers are, at this moment, awaiting execution?
- Gavin: You expect me to work for Jeff Bezos? No fucking way. I mean, don't take this as any kind of threat, but if Amazon buys this company, I am out.
- Rachel: We spoke to Jeff an hour ago. It sounds like the two of you are on the same page about that.